Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is starting and the Project continued

Hello All,

So there are only two days until Christmas. Wow, 2009 has gone so fast...I can't believe it's almost over. Well, I have been working on my project for Ashden a bit more the past few days even though I have so much other stuff going on. It's just relaxing for me to do some cross-stitching and at the same time it's fun to be making something for him with my own hands. :-)

Here are the two new animals I have finished... A Sheep and a Dog!















I'm happy to tell you that B and T had to make their longest road trip with Ashden to date to visit family and he did great. Terresha said that he was a very good traveler even though he got a little fussy towards the end. They split it up into two days to make it a little easier on him. I'm really excited to hear all about his first Christmas and I know that his new Grandparents are enjoying all the fun time spoiling him. They are visiting T's side right now and this is their very first Grand-baby and I'm sure they won't be able to put him down! Haha, it brings happy tears to my eyes to know how much he is loved and how much they are taking care of him.

I'm sure I'll have a lot more to update in a few days but I just wanted to share this little bit today. :-)

No comments: