Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mark Schultz's Beautiful Song...

Hello All,

Just wanted to share this wonderful song with you. The song is called "Everything to Me" and it is written by the Christian singer Mark Schultz. He wrote this song about his Birthmom and it makes me tear up every time I hear it, even before I became pregnant and the adoption happened, but now it touches at even more places in my heart! Grab a tissue and enjoy...

http://markschultzmusic.com/media/

Click on the above link and then is is the third video posted!

I hope you all enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend! :-)

Always,
Deanna

3 comments:

StefanieJinelle said...

Oh man, I LOVE that song. It always brings tears to my eyes. I watched that last year RIGHT before I announced to my couple. It was at a dinner for like a mother's day celebration at the adoption agency I was at. Bawled.

Perkins/Cox Family said...

I am so happy that others have listened to this song and that it has touched them like it has touched me. :-)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I LOVE that song! It is so touching. :)