Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Documentary Film: Sunshine...

Hello All,

I saw on Production Not Reproduction's blog post "Airing Tuesday: Sunshine" about this film and checked it out myself. I think I will be watching it tonight to see what it is all about. If you go to the website http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/sunshine/index.html you can check the local listings to see what channel and what times it is on in your area. There is also a preview for it on the site so you can kind of see what how the film is going to be.

From what I gather, the film is about the film director who is an adopted kid and unexpectedly gets pregnant at 23. She decides to raise her child in a non-traditional way with her ex-boyfriend. She also decides to reunite with her birthmother and you see how times have changed an how women have more options now when it comes to unexpected pregnancies. I think this will probably also show the struggles she faces being a single mother so you see both the joys and hardships on both sides.

Now this is all what I am guessing and I'll write a blog on what I think about the film when I see it. So we'll see if what I think the film is going to be about will be what the film is actually about. Haha.

That's all I have for today! Talk to you all tomorrow.

Love,
Deanna

No comments: